23 June 2012

personalised labels for sweets and goodies


Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. It’s been a rough period. I suffered from gallbladder problems ( gallstone attacks ) I had my surgery 3 weeks ago by laparoscopic procedure. It took me some time to recover. But I'm feeling well now.


Little Jonah is growing up so FAST! He will be spending his last days at daycare this week.
In September we will be taking our toddler to school for the first time !!

My son's daycare teacher is a woman in a million. She's so loving, but firm. Jonah has lots of fun, but also learns about guidelines, rules and boundaries - JUST PERFECT -
So I was wondering what kind of present  to make...
I've decided to go the homemade route this year and designed my very own personalised labels to customise homemade sweets and goodies:

 jules destrooper - king - pringles - mentos - toblerone - rolo - coca cola

On each goodie is a personal thank you note for her. Now only have to wrap these things up and surprise her. I hope she will like it !

6 comments :

  1. Lien, she will LOVE it !!! These are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to read you feel better now, after this bad time... Health is the main thing!!
    :-)
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een ontzettend origineel idee! Welke juf zou hier niet blij mee zijn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just seeing this now since my favorites in Blogger disappeared a while ago. :( I'm so sorry for your health problems, I hope all is better now! You are so thoughtful to do this for Jonah's teacher, especially when you haven't been feeling well. I bet she was amazed at your creativity and kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Jonah ... doet je hart smelten' vind ik de allerleukste!!
    De juf zal er blij mee zijn!

    ViVre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel !
      Ze was er erg blij mee !!
      Via volgend linkje zie je hoe het 'pakje' eruit zag:
      http://i50.tinypic.com/zlrb7p.jpg

      Delete